Wednesday 10 July 2013

How to bag a bargain

Ok in all honesty I am rubbish at getting bargains, it always seems like too much hassle to save a couple quid but as I am getting notoriously tight in my old age I appear to be turning into my Nana.

I got a fantastic deal a few months ago on my tumble drier, brand new from a shop but through ebay, a cheeky bid of £79 won me a £300 tumble drier! Woo to the Hoo!

Now it is the middle of summer and the weather is glorious my mind turns to winter (obviously, duh) so I am on the look out for kids Ugg Boots and Hunter Wellies, I refuse to pay full wack (for Uggs any way) but of course I want new so its a bit tricker.

But once again eBay came up trumps and I have got two pairs of Uggs one for £24 and the other for (wait for it..) £15!! and that included the postage.

Its safe to say I was bloody delighted

I have to say that they would not be my first choice in style if I was paying £140 but for the kids they are great.

and I of course wont sell their old Uggs until the weather turns cold so I can get a good price for them. 

Next thing you know I will be cutting out coupons...

No comments:

Post a Comment