Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lost my mojo

I have really neglected my blog over the last few weeks, I have most definitely lost my mojo and not just on the blog! 

I have seen plenty of things that I could talk about but nothing is really inspiring me or overly annoying me. The majority of interesting conversations I see at the moment are on Twitter where there are such a wide (extreme) range of views and not just on parenting but because they go from my range of "normal" to militant extreme views, I now just find it all a bit amusing. I know I have lost my mojo when even the militant AP brigade are not irritating me. (sorry to all you lovely AP parents, I'm not talking about you). 

But I shall be back I just need a firm kick up the backside and maybe an eureka moment to get me back on track....

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a summer thing, we've (me and the family) have been out so much to the beach and the park and National Trust places, that my gardening has taken a back seat. I've only just started blogging and can see this to could go the same way.

    Chin up, I'm sure your mojo will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am sure I will find it again (at some point)

      Good luck with the blog!! xx

      Delete