Monday 10 September 2012

Time or lack off..


Time is my enemy, it hates me! I do not seem to get a minute, things are just manic! 

You would think as my two lovely little girls like to get me up at about 6am I would have lots of time but it seems like one second its 6am and the next its 11pm and I've not stopped.

Why am I so busy...

Apart from the obvious and having two toddlers to look after, we are renovating the house which is taking a lot of my time as I stupidly volunteered to do the painting (why oh why did I do this??), as well as working during the evenings, two lots of gymnastics, playgroup, visiting my Mum and Dad, Nana, Sister, friends, ballet, swimming, shopping AND I'm trying to fit in a new career move as well!!! I really have no time for sleeping, bathing etc...

Pro Plus and Redbull are my new best friends, if I could figure out how to get a few extra hours a day I would be laughing.

Oh and did I mention my husband is working away? so I am also a single parent for the next 8 days....


I may soon be found rocking in the corner. 






2 comments:

  1. You are very brave! We're selling up next year and there's so much to do. I'm using my two as an excuse to do precisely none of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I've been putting it off for ages but now I've started I won't stop until I finish or die of exhaustion which ever comes first

    ReplyDelete