Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello... Again




Well I am back after a little break from all things technical, blogging, Twitter, Facebook etc and I have to say I've rather enjoyed it.

I've got lots done, including:

Painted a blackboard on my kitchen wall

Restored an old table

Started my own little cushion making business (still a work in progress)

Created my hall wall of fame

Been on holiday (where I lost my phone which started this month and a bit of abstinence)

Celebrated Isobels 2nd birthday (where did that go???)

and had Christmas and New Year

Also we seem to have visited every decent (and not quite so decent) school in my local vicinity and procrastinated beyond belief to try and decide which three schools to choose for Amelia. (This has given me endless sleepless nights)

More to follow on ALL the above.

So I have been rather busy, with still lots more to do and as I plan on being a good little blogger so I shall keep you updated along the way.

I hope Christmas was good for you and I wish you a very prosperous New Year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment