Wednesday 29 May 2013

Month of May catch up....

Ok so I'm still crazy busy so here's a quick catch up for the month of May!

We have been to....

Chester Zoo, love, love, love this place



A day out with Thomas the Tank Engine

And contrary to their faces they had a great day out!




The girls went on a train for the first time.

A big old steam train that went from Bury to Rochdale (and back).

It was fantastic, we had a little picnic and I love this picture :)


We went to Blackpool, Amelia the thrill seeker wanted to go on every ride she could and Isobel wouldn't go on any, chalk and cheese.



We had Amelia's 4th Birthday.


4???? Where on earth did those years go?

She had two parties, one for all her friends and one for family and thankfully it didn't rain.



And August 2008 must of been a very aherm.. busy month as we've had parties every weekend this May.

The girls and hubby did a bit of gardening, put in a border, potted lots of tubs and hanging baskets and he even made a table (more to come on that one)



Craft wise, I finally got around to learning how to make bunting and did a very simple birthday bunting for Amelia and I have sussed the dreaded door stop.




The girls have decided they want to share a room, up to now we've had a few late ish nights but they are doing pretty well, it's lovely to hear them chatting in bed, very cute.

As they are very close anyway I'm hoping it helps to cement the sister bond, they already hold hands where ever they go, long may it continue as it warms my heart.


Amelia has started her swimming lessons (and Isobel is moaning because she wants to go as well)

Kitty had a hair cut and has digressed back to Cujo (argh). He has been booked in go get his bits cut off so I'm hoping it calms him down a bit.


It was also my birthday, getting ever closer to that 40.... Eek 

I will be back on track with the blog next week, need to get half term out of the way and I have cushion orders coming out of my ears but I have loads to write about.

School placement

My learning to cook update

Making princess crowns

My new table

Making bunting

See you on the other side xx














No comments:

Post a Comment