Friday 17 May 2013

So much to say... So little time

We've just had a glorious week off, my husband was off work so it was day trips galore (Chester Zoo, A Day out with Thomas, Swimming)

But I am struggling to find the time to write about what we did, I could most definitely use an extra few (10) hours a day at the moment. So something has had to give and at the moment its my blog!!!

I have a backlog of cushions to get out, my normal day job is ridiculously busy (what should be 7-14 hours a week is more like 25 hours), Kids, Kids, Kids (why did no one say that toddlers are a nightmare??), organising Amelia's birthday, and a million and one other things going on I feel like I am about to implode.

But fear not I am hoping next week some normality should resume and I have lots to tell you about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment