Sunday 18 August 2013

Car Booting..

I have a guilty secret that I'd like to share....

I like doing car boot sales

I don't know quite what I like about them but I do like them, maybe in another life was a market trader...

Maybe it's the people watching as it introduces me to a whole new world of people whom I would never meet in my day to day life or it's the thrill of the sale, nothing like the joy of cold hard cash or as I am the opposite of a hoarder, it could be the satisfaction of getting rid of loads of junk. I think it's probably a combination of all of them with a little touch of joy at being in the outside world, kind of working with no children attached to my legs. 

One thing I will say is, I've done a few now over the years and it never ceases to amaze me what crap people will buy, and one mans junk is another mans treasure as they say

As long as you don't mind the early start I find it's a great was of decluttering and making some extra cash.

Reuse, recycle and up-cycle 


No comments:

Post a Comment