Wednesday 4 July 2012

Decorating - The Play Room

We are currently decorating pretty much the whole house, I love and hate decorating with equal measure - I hate doing it but I love it when its done but I suppose that is pretty much everyone's view. I also volunteered to do the painting (why oh why oh why) but I did, so not much point moaning about it now.


Anyway the first room has been finished and that's the children's play room. Its always been a room that we haven't really used, its been a dining room (that was never used), a junk room (that was used), the dogs room.. you get the gist. So we've decked it out for the girls. I'm not really into bright and vibrant but as its a play room I wanted it to be exactly that! 


Lets just hope it means the toys stay in there and not all over the house...


After





Before

Not the best photo but its the best one I could find


(this was also Amelia rolling at 4 months old)













No comments:

Post a Comment