Wednesday 18 July 2012

I would sell my soul for these shoes

I don't know what's up with me at the moment but I have a wish list as long as my arm and number one on my list are these shoes.




The only problem is they are a £145, I'm sure if I shop around I could get them cheaper but still... A hundred and forty five pounds... For a pair of wedged plimsolls! Now once upon a time not so long ago I wouldn't have batted an eyelash at spending £145 on a pair of shoes but I am now a bit older, a bit wiser, a lot skinter so I am struggling to justify or afford £145 but oh my god I really want these fricking shoes!!!


I am willing to sell shares in my soul, I was a bit naughty in the past so I don't think I have a pass into the pearly gates so I may as well get nice shoes instead, any donations will be very gratefully received.



No comments:

Post a Comment