Monday 13 February 2012

Getting the hang of this...

Ohhhh finally getting the hang of blogger, its taken me a while but bear with me whilst I tweak and change things.. I'm getting there.


Busy weekend (and I still have toothache which is making me a right grump) we are in the process of sorting our front room into a playroom as we have more toys than Hamleys.


So the fireplace has been blocked up, furniture has been decided, I just need to paint some time this week, next weekend we will get the storage and hopefully turn it into a great playroom. Even though the girls at the moment think the whole house is a play room, toys everywhere!


Swimming yesterday with Amelia but the water was freezing so I am expecting a return of the cough/cold again, poor little mite is never well at the moment and Isobel has terrible conjunctivitis, come on summer hurry up we need to get well.


We also had a poo disaster... Isobel all naked for her bath decided to poo all over her bedroom and then tried to eat some!!!! dirty little toerag! I don't know who looked sicker her or me.... disgusting little bugger



*** Looking like butter wouldn't melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment