Friday 3 February 2012

Mind a-whirling!!!

I'm feeling itchy... life is sort of under control now what do I do next? This is the perfect opportunity to do something new... but what? tough decisions... hmmmmm


Anyway a successful visit to play group and I didn't drop anything down the toilet woo hooo! I do find playgroups fascinating, to see the different dynamics and clicky groups. I am pretty new to this playgroup even though I used to go to a different playgroup organised by the same group so I know all the leaders, helpers etc and before I continue the people who run this playgroup are fantastic and I cannot praise, recommend them highly enough so please do not think I am criticising the group in ANY way because they are fab but.... ha ha I feel a little bitch coming on as a newbie they are a little bit more clicky than the last group with the queen bee sat in the corner and all the new mums surround her and hang on to her every word. I have to say though I am not the most sociable person and I do struggle to make small talk with people I don't know, I have always been this way and I either click with someone or I don't and until recently if I didn't click then I wouldn't bother to try and make conversation but it has dawned on me that I need some new mummy friends so I am trying to put myself out their a bit but its a struggle, a lot of mums tire me a little with the "my childs a genius, better than yours, perfect" etc etc so I am trying to reinvent myself and be more light hearted, care free, funny. I do have that in me I just seem to have misplaced where I left fun me, its been smothered by hassled mum of two babies!


If you do live in Warrington and want to go to a lovely playgroup go to http://www.kingschurchwarrington.co.uk/kings_tots.html
I love them and cannot recommend them highly enough






No comments:

Post a Comment