Monday 6 February 2012

Monday, Monday...

We've had temperatures, coughs, colds, teething, snot, crying (me and the girls) and its only 2pm! Welcome to Monday, even though the majority was Sunday night but lets not get pedantic shall we.


I am on the ball today though ladies and gentleman, my house is shining, the washing is done, babies are fed and asleep (Babies I mean my 2 year old and 1 year old) I have eaten (woo hoo) and now I am having a cup of tea. I will soon have to go and sort myself out to go out in public. We are going to my favourite place in the world Jellybeans!! Oh sorry what I meant to say was we are going to hell on earth! I cannot tell you how much I hate the place, full of rude, germ bag kids whose parents think it is ok to let their 7,8,9 year old boys throw themselves in the baby play area and jump, tread, fall on my little one. I am forever rollicking some little shit, I am just waiting for the day where I will end up fighting with some kids mum or dad. Oi bring it on! I will embrace my inner Stokie and have a good scrap ha ha, today may be the day ;-)


I am also going to set up my Twitter & Facebook accounts today, under the blogs name info to follow.


I love Twitter & Facebook, I think because I have no life I love to live precariously through others, certain people more than others I get a bit of an obsession with. Not that I would want their lives, maybe one of their wardrobes but not their life's but I love love love all their drama. 


Jellybeans was actually quite good today, probably because it was quiet, I didn't have to shout at anyone and the girls had a great time running around. I caught up with my best friend inbetween chasing after baba who was determined to explore every bit of Jellybeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment