Tuesday 26 June 2012

Here lies Julie she was talked to death!


My 3 year old can talk... when I say talk I mean she can REALLY talk, non stop from the minute her little eyes open to the minute they close, its incessant! 

Mummy, what are you doing?                 Getting dressed
Mummy, what are you doing?                 Getting dressed
Mummy, what are you doing?                 Getting dressed
Mummy, are you getting dressed?         Yes
Mummy, are you getting dressed?         Yes
Mummy, are you getting dressed?         Yes
Mummy, are you getting dressed?         Yes
Mummy, what are you doing?                 Getting dressed
Mummy, what are you doing?                 Getting dressed

Mummy, who is that girl?                         I don't know
Mummy, who is that girl?                         I don't know
Mummy, where is she going?                 I don't know
Mummy, what is her name?                    I don't know
Is she going to school?                           I don't know
I want to go to school                              hmmmm
Mummy I want to go to school                Ok
Mummy, I want to go to school               Ok
Mummy can I go to that school               Yes

Mummy, what are you doing?
Mummy, where is daddy?
Mummy, what are you doing?
Mummy, where is daddy?
Mummy, what are you doing?
Mummy, where is daddy?Mummy, what are you doing?
Mummy, where is daddy?

****STOP TALKING FOR A MINUTE PLEASE****



This goes on every minute of every day.  I am positive she is going to talk me to death.  If she does can someone please get the coroner to put on my death certificate: Cause of Death - She was talked to death

And the most scary part is I have an 18 month old jabber box as well..... Argh HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. This is so funny! My little one will be exactly the same I'm sure! At the moment I just get mummy 5 million times a day, she's only 21 months xxx
    http://honeysmummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I love your sense of humor! My daughter is the same way. She loves to talk and when I ask her to be quiet for a second. She looks at me with such an adorable face and tells me she just wants to talk to me. How can I refuce.

    xo,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, she drives me mad!!

    ReplyDelete