Tuesday 12 June 2012

I am about to get crafty


My new Cath Kidtson Sew Book has arrived and I am beyond excited!

I think I am really getting sad in my old age, I have gone from hardcore party animal to Cath Kidston Cushion maker in three easy steps.

But I don't care, I am going to embrace my inner old fogey and craft until my hearts content, whether I am any good is another matter entirely but I can see people getting lots of cushions and bunting for Christmas (sorry to my family in advance).

First on my list to make is lots of girly cushions for my 3 year olds day bed and then I am going to tackle making a pair of curtains for my bedroom.

I will keep you updated!

Ooohhhhh so excited!!!






2 comments:

  1. I say "Bring on your old fogeyness" Hope you enjoy it :-) xx

    ReplyDelete