Monday 25 June 2012

My daughter the blogger

Hmmm my 18 month old is a wannabe blogger!


Every time I turn my back the little sod is on my phone posting blogs, as she hasn't quite mastered the art of the written word yet, all she posts are empty blogs. Which in all honesty are probably better than some of the shit I come up with up.


She has done two of these in the last two days 



I am sure there will be plenty more to come and once she figures out how to write stuff this is an example of what you will get.




She text this to to my friend last week, I think she was saying she is looking forward to Christmas....



She is available for guest blogs and crank calls

5 comments:

  1. This post made me giggle :) My LO loves to press buttons on my laptop when I'm blogging so i'm sure it won't be long before she's stealthily adding posts to my blog too. She's already started calling people on my phone and she's only 10months old!!
    LOVE the pink & white laptop!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha, thanks! As soon as I put my phone down she pounces, she loves it the little sod xx

      Delete
  2. Lol! I wouldn't mind crank calls from her

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete