Thursday 14 June 2012

The nasties under the sofa


I am a clean person

I love a clean house

I am a little OCD at times 

So

How come whenever I clean under my sofa cushions, which is regular its like an explosion in a biscuit/crisp/raisin/small toy factory!

It mortifies me! Really it does. I am sure if I cleaned it then left the room for 5 minutes and came back to look, it would like I had never cleaned it in the first place. I would try this experiment but I am too scared in case we have a Drop Dead Fred, who I am already convinced is Baba's friend... Seriously! This kid can make a mess.

If she starts calling herself snotface then I know I'm in big trouble!







5 comments:

  1. We have the same issue here, I don't care how often people tell me to clean under the sofa I can't let it go for more than a couple of days without finding a small hoover full worth of dirt under there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha, I'm glad its not just my house. It amazes and disgusts me all at the same time.

      Delete
  2. I love drop dead fred that would be freaky though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I can seriously leave her in a tidy room for 30 seconds, come back and she will have trashed it and still be sat in the same spot! She has a Fred!!

    ReplyDelete