Monday 18 February 2013

Sunday Catch Up

It's been a funny old week, with more than its fair share of stress! Funny how some weeks my coping mechanism operates at a much higher level than others, this week it was definitely set to low.

I will start at last Sunday as it was a lovely day, my little nephews 1st birthday and christening. The girls were massively excited, they had new dresses and shoes which they loved, give a girl a pair of shoes.... Well mine are starting very young :)

It was a fabulous day all round, nice to catch up with my husbands family and the girls had a great time and won a lot of hearts that day.


                                        My beautiful girls


Monday we went to a play centre with my best friend and her two gorgeous kids, my two really are like chalk cheese, Amelia is off as soon as we get there, in the big kids bit and doesn't give me a thought. Where as Isobel I can barely prise off my leg, it took two hours to get her to have a play in the bit for her age group but even then I had to be within eye contact range at all times.

Then it slowly went down hill, the new puppy attacks them whenever he gets chance, so they now hate the puppy (in between thinking he is great and winding him up), its hard work trying to keep a calm atmosphere with a 2 & 3 year old running around screeching all day. (I NEED Cesar Milan).

And both girls have been ill, high temperatures, earache, sickness, you name it we've had it this week. Amelia managed a miraculous recovery on Sunday to attend her nursery friends birthday party but ended up in bed afterwards at 5.30pm with a high temperature (again)




                                                 Party food!



The Medicine Schedule 


I between all that we have had the usual rounds of gymnastics, ballet and nursery. (as well as cushion making )



                             Fryetts Boats,  back with Laura Ashley Check


Oh and I must add that Amelia made me very proud this week by writing her name completely unaided (no copying) on both paper and the ipad, as well as now knowing her alphabet and she can tell parts of the time, she knows o'clocks and half pasts. Not bad for a 3 year old, so I am a very proud mummy this week.

                                                     
Clever Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment