Saturday 23 February 2013

Sunday Catch Up

Oo it's been a bit of a dull week if I'm honest, both girls are still poorly (it really is never ending) coupled with my other half working away, it's been a batter down the hatches, grit my teeth sort of week.

Main highlight was a visit from my sister and my beautiful niece and nephew (fresh meat for the devil dog to bite), as it was her birthday I thought it would be rude not to get her a M&S chocolate birthday cake, which resulted in many rounds of happy birthday from the kids.

Devil dog went for his second round of vaccinations and microchipping on Thursday which promptly made him sick in my car! Along with Isobel being sick when I picked her up from nursery and Amelia being sick on my sofa. It's been that kind of week....

I also suffered temporary insanity on Monday and ordered Amelia's school uniform (she starts school in September) which may be a record for my most preemptive buy yet. But in my defence I was advised by someone (probably as crackers as me) that M&S run out of certain school lines quite early and that got me going. Yes, yes crackers I know!

So all in all nothing exciting, very busy making cushions (bunting and doorstops next week), kids still poorly and the dog is still attacking anything that moves.... Marvellous

Kitty in his new crate (some peace has now been restored)





One of the cute school shirts I ordered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment