Monday 11 March 2013

Sunday Catch Up

Hmmm what did we do this week......?

It's all a bit blurry this week as we are on the 2nd / 3rd ish week of very early wake up calls from either Isobel or blooming Kitty Kat!

More often than not its been Isobel, normal time is about 5.30-6.00 am and she even kindly threw in a 5.20am on Saturday morning, so needless to say we are all a bit tired.


Any how we finally did our Monday Funday and made Gruffalo Crumble which was good fun, even though Amelia did say its not real Gruffalo Crumble as its flat and hasn't got eyes!  

www.jules-home.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/funday-monday.html

Tuesday was nursery and Gymnastics for Amelia and torture for poor Isobel who is desperate to join in with Amelia... Only another 9 months to go Baba!

Wednesday we took the dog on THE longest but shortest walk in the history of man. It took us half an hour to walk literally about 800 meters. Walking a 12 week old puppy and two toddlers along a road, lined with driveways is not for the feint hearted.

Thursday is sewing day, the girls are at nursery all day (woo hoo) which means I am chained to the sewing machine all day, not that I am complaining as I love it. I am also super busy which is great but I do need to find a bit of time for learning some new skills, I've had my first order for a door stop so that's my new project for next week. 

Thursday was also tainted with a bit of sadness as a fellow blogger recently lost her baby to cot death and it was the funeral. The out pouring of support on Twitter was very moving and a lot of money was raised for Bliss which was wonderful.

If you can spare a little please go to:

www.bliss.tributefunds.com/fund/Matilda+Mae/showFund




Saturday is ballet day, even though at the moment neither of them are that keen on doing it so its a bit of a chore but I'm hoping its just one of those phases kids go through and they will be back to loving it in no time. 





Amelia has been mithering to go to McDonalds for ages and we have a relatively big one with a play centre not too far from us so Saturday I caved in and we went. They had a marvellous time, running round with what felt like a million other kids , a good way to tire them out for bed :)







And then lastly it's Mothers Day!

I am writing this in bed, I've had lovely flowers, some plants for the garden, something that looks like Gin in a Tin but its not (unfortunately Ha Ha ) it's some sort of plant and lovely cards and they bought me a cup of tea in bed. It does sound like bedlam downstairs at the minute so I may hide in bed for a little bit longer, it is Mother's Day after all!












No comments:

Post a Comment