Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Catch Up

Hubby has been working away this week so it's just been me, myself and I when it comes to the kids. It certainly makes me spare a thought for all those single parents out there, it's a bloody tough job.

Monday Funday was a trip to Tesco.... I know not very fun I am hearing you shout but we went for lunch in the cafe and purchased our plant pots for our Easter gifts and the girls loved it, I sometimes forget its the small pleasures in life that the girls like so much.

Having Fun in Tesco

We spent Wednesday with my mum, who spoils the girls like mad, including cake before lunch!

Little Devil?
Princess Amelia

Just sums my two girls up perfectly.....


Thursday is sewing day and I had a frustrating few hours trying to figure out how to sew a sodding cube! It turned out ok in the end but a bit more research is most definitely needed before the next one.


Laura Ashley Josette Door Stop

And today has been all about muddy puddles, horses, chickens, a boxer dog the size of a donkey, more muddy puddles and drinking lemonade in the pub.

Great Sunday afternoon which resulted in the kids and dog both needing a bath after a very long, wet, muddy and thoroughly enjoyable walk.

Sunday roast is about to be served and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sundays :))









No comments:

Post a Comment