Tuesday 26 March 2013

Sunday Catch Up

After another week of single parentdom my memory is fried as I can't remember what we did this week, so just give me a minute...

Ah Funday Monday, we went to soft play and then McDondalds for dinner. A bit of an easy Funday Monday for me but given the fact that neither of the girls are sleeping very well and hubby is working away I am too shattered for anything too adventurous.

Tuesday is nursery and Gymnastics, with a visit to Pets at Home slotted in as the girls love going to look at the animals, a free way to pass an hour that they really enjoy :)

Thursday I treated myself to a bit of retail therapy, I am in desperate need for some new clothes but I seem to have lost my fashion way over the last few years. I got a few bits but I am planning a "fashion" overhaul in the next few weeks so I will let you know how I get on. (I really need to befriend Gok Wan for a bit).

I did get myself a great pair of boyfriend jeans from Next which I am very pleased with and I ordered some Ash Wedges (eek) which pleased me no end! 





Friday we renamed grump day, we were all grumpy and tired. We took Kit Kat out for a what was supposed to be a nice walk in the snow turned into a whiney, crying walk in a freezing cold blizzard (come on spring where are you??). It was so windy and cold, the windier it got the slower the girls walked it was a nightmare.

But of course we still had time for a bit of dress up, in between the grumpiness  :)




The wandering husband returned on Saturday afternoon (woo hoo) so I immediately dumped the kids on him and took the dog out for a long bracing walk. After being cooped up with the girls for a week it was lovely to get out in the peace and quiet, just me and the dog (snow and wind). 

And Kitty also had his first hair cut!

He went from being a Teddy Bear, full of fluff, who I thought was a bit chunky to a skinny little rat! 

He is still super cute though :)







1 comment:

  1. I've been toying with ash black Thelma's for a while, I keep looking at tem on eBay, will try yours on first now ha,ha x

    ReplyDelete