Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Catch Up

Gosh is it Sunday again already???

Well we have had yet more illness as Amelia came down with a nasty bout of croup on Monday (as per my earlier post) and she also has an ear infection, with Isobel also having some sort of virus, it's been a tiring week. They are both on antibiotics so here's hoping they help a bit. Hubby and I also haven't been 100%, I think we need a holiday November seems like an awful long time ago :(

Kit Kat has been booked on his puppy training course and Amelia is going to take him with me, which she is extremely excited about. Even though he still isn't great we have seen some improvement on the biting front (hallelujah) and he went for his first walk today which he loved! We go to a fab little pub on the Mersey called the Ferry Tavern, lovely walks, great fish and chips and dogs are welcome. The girls love going and having a drink of lemonade after splashing in puddles and feeding the swans. It really doesn't get much better, fresh air, happy girls and a good pub.

It's been an outdoorsy weekend, making the most of the sun for a change. We have planted our strawberries and sunflower seeds, ready for the girls to replant in their pots that they will paint and varnish in the next couple of weeks, which make lovely easter gifts for grandparents (post to follow on that one). I even hung some washing on the line, which I got ridiculously excited about (how sad is my life now Ha Ha)

Next week we are hoping to make Gruffalo Crumble on our Funday Monday, the usual rounds of gymnastics, swimming, ballet and nursery and I am attempting to make left over chicken pie tomorrow which should be interesting with my culinary skills!

See you on the other side...




Planting seeds, spring is in the air :)



Kit Kats first walk along the canal



Beautiful Amelia



My little cheeky monkey chops

No comments:

Post a Comment