Tuesday 11 June 2013

School Dilemmas....

I'm having a dilemma about whether to buy Amelia's school uniform or not

I have contacted school admissions and she is still first on the waiting list so our chances of getting in are pretty certain but its just a case of waiting it out

But I don't want to leave buying her school uniform until the last minute as... well... I like to be organised and not being organised is making me itch!

Basic school stuff I have e.g. Pinafores, Skirts, Trousers, PE stuff as its the same for both schools, its the school logo'd items that I want to order.

Do they run out? Do I have to get my order in early(ish) or can I wait until August (will I survive that long without ordering, is more the question)

Argh!! 


I think it would have been much easier if we were say 6th on the list and then I would know we wouldn't  be getting in and I would have come to terms with it and I would have bought all my stuff.

Or do I just buy the bare essentials and try to make do?





Bugger!




No comments:

Post a Comment