Monday 30 January 2012

30/01/2012 - Not a bad day

On the whole a good day


Spent a lovely morning with my best friend and her little girl. The girls play great together Millie and Maddy little best friends with baba following them around so cute.


Got annoyed with my insurance company that I have to bugger about sending my phone back to them to see if they can repair it, which will probably take about 10 days (argh 10 days without my iPhone, how will I cope?)


They need to take a leaf out of Amazons page, my Kindle broke yesterday, I spoke with them this afternoon and a new one is on its way. Bravo Amazon!!


One positive about my Kindle and iPhone breaking is that I cannot continue reading about poor little Madeleine McCann so not so sad today.


We had a lovely family tea, lots of spaghetti, garlic bread, love and laughter.


Kids packed off to bed and I'm supposed to be watching Sherlock but I am multi tasking as usual.


I must add that I am really enjoying Sherlock 


Tomorrow we bake cakes and go to baby gymnastics, I love being a mummy :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment