Monday 30 January 2012

Before I start

I have wanted to write a book for as long as I can remember but as the years have gone by I have come to the conclusion that 1. I don't have the time patience or energy and most importantly 2. I don't have the talent! So just for my own personal yearnings I am going to write a blog which is going to be journal based where I can record my life, have a rant and to satisfy my inner novelist.

I will give you a little advisory before I start....

I will swear, before I had my two babies I liked to swear (a lot) but now instead of saying saying the usual swear words! I often heard shouting gosh, sugar, jeez (after getting told off for saying Jesus Christ in church, I no longer say that either, pfftt)

I am a little bit fiesty so if you give me shit, which of course you are more than welcome to do then expect me to tell you to f@@'@ off

I am a bit dramatic so please allow me some artistic licence and take my rantings with a pinch of salt, I may say that I am going to jump off a bridge, push someone under a bus etc.. but I really am not, I'm just dramatic.

I'm not overly interested in correct grammar or spelling so if you can't abide poor spelling or grammar then move along and don't bother reading as I will drive you insane.

I am very inconsistent. A few years ago I asked my husband to sum me up in one word and he said fickle... You've been warned

I am opionated, competitive, annoying and ... Fickle

But above all else I am a wife and a mummy, I love my two babies more than anything else in the world. My family are my life, even though I will moan about them I wouldn't change a thing.. Well I wouldn't change much.

I hope you enjoy reading about my trials and tribulations and that I enjoy writing about them.

So hold onto you pants I'm going in!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment