Sunday 29 January 2012

29/01/2012 A mixed bag

This weekend was a real mixed bag of tricks, I love weekends (mostly), I love the time spent as a family and this weekend was no exception. Spent some time with my husbands brother and his girlfriend they are just about to have their first baby and they are so excited and impatient for him to arrive, exciting times.


We had some lovely family time, meals, laughter, lots of giggles but my one year old is also going through MAJOR separation anxiety, so she has spent an awful lot of this weekend firmly attached to the back of my leg, crying! Its a good job she is so bloody cute because she is driving me insane.


Both girls are full of cold though and Saturday night Amelia was in bed with us which resulted in zero sleep for me but I have started to read Kate McCanns book about Madeleine's abduction I couldn't keep Amelia close enough to be honest. Its very hard reading and it has left me tinged with sadness all weekend and I can't keep the heartbreak the McCanns must feel out of my mind, so so sad. I hope and pray that they get some peace and their little girl is returned home http://www.findmadeleine.com/index.htmlhttp://www.findmadeleine.com/index.html 


This weekend I'm heartbroken xx

No comments:

Post a Comment