Monday 30 January 2012

30/01/2012 Why do I feel guilty???

Ok so I have just called my insurance company to see if I can replace my phone, its been sat in a bowl of rice for 3 days and its buggered! But they made me feel like a criminal, I've not done anything wrong, I've been stupid - yes but I've been with them for as long as I can remember and I've not made a claim for about 9 years, so why do I feel guilty???


Jeez kids have definitely done something to me, gone is the hard faced, cold cow I was and now I'm a dithering wreck...


Help!!!!


But what was funny was I had to tell them step by step what happened, it goes like this...


I was in the bathroom, I pulled down my jeans and then.... PLOP! Oh shit! I looked around with an impending feeling of doom and their was my lovely little phone at the bottom of the toilet. 


#embarrassed

No comments:

Post a Comment