Monday 30 April 2012

1st of the month is photo day


Once upon a time a long long time ago I used to dream of becoming a photographer, I did a little photography course and for a while took a few pictures but as is always the way it got pushed to the sidelines and I haven’t really took any photographs for ages apart from the ones on my phone.  

So I decided that I am going to start taking a photo of the girls on the 1st of each month to capture them growing up and also to keep my hand in BUT the 1st of the month is tomorrow and I am in no way prepared for this, I did think of putting it off until next month but then next month will turn into the month after and then it will be next year and I won’t have taken any frigging photos!

I figure if I publish this now then it will make me follow through with the actual action of taking the sodding photographs.

Heres hoping anyway…


2 comments: