Wednesday 11 April 2012

I think my baby is Hitler...

Picture this if you can...
A little family walking around Ikea...
Mummy & Daddy, two little girls, one almost 3 and a 16 month old...
Both girls wearing matching love heart rain coats...
The 2 year old skipping and singing...
The 16 month old... doing a perfect Hitler Goose Step!!!!
Not just once but almost the whole way around Ikea, well when she wasn't demanding to be carried.
Now she doesn't do the arm salute but she is only 16 months old so co-ordination isn't her strong point and I'm sure I heard her shouting nein!! nein!!
The more I think about it her babyish chattering isn't gibberish it could be bloody German!! 
AND she is very bossy, she demands complete adoration AND she has a dodgy hair style.


But she doesn't have a moustache...

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile! Just trying to catch up on blogs. Love yours. I have subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I'm brand new at this so all nice comments are very much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. I woudn't worry, Sweden was neutral in both world wars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! I may need to be "The USA" and come down hard on her, she is a little bugger!

      Delete