Friday 20 April 2012

Twitter Saved My Life...

I've been thinking about this blog for a while and by coincidence or fate (via Twitter) I have been convinced to write it, as it seems I am not the only one who Twitter has saved.


Now I don't mean literally, I wasn't  about to jump off a cliff (not yet anyway) but I was struggling.  I had two young babies, a husband who works away, a baba who is the apple of my eye but she is clingy, loves a good moan, is a terrible sleeper and I think I was starting down a slippery slope.


I set up my blog last year but I never actually got around/had the confidence/inspiration to blog anything but in February this year I was truly fed up so I decided that I would give it a go and promote it via Twitter. What I didn't expect was to find this whole new world! So many mums (and dads) all tweeting about their parenting experiences and life in general. So I got rid of all the celebs I was following and watched real life evolving all across the twittersvere. I loved it! I forgot about my blog and got sucked into Twitter and found some genuine lovely people and I couldn't be happier. I have made a few faux pas but I'm new at this social networking malarkey so hopefully people won't judge me too harshly and if they do... Well, I don't really care, as a woman once said at the top of Mount Teide Fuck um!! (another story completely)


But I'm in a good place, I seemed to have regained my sense of humour and I am also looking at my blog again which is ALL over the place but I'm sure with a bit of time I will find my flow/style whatever...


So thank you Twitter for saving my life


Now if you could just help me find my money tree.....







No comments:

Post a Comment