Monday 21 May 2012

Happy Birthday Millipede!


My baby turned 3 on Saturday. 

3!!!!! where did that go?? it only seems like yesterday I did that pregnancy test, jumped for joy, panicked, jumped for joy, panicked... you get the  picture. 

My little bundle of joy arrived on Thursday 19th May 2009 at 10.35am weighing in at a respectable 7lb 04oz and I have never looked back since. She is the light of my life, I never imagined the overwhelming unconditional love you could feel for another person until she came into my world.

Gentle, sweet, funny Amelia Grace I love you more than all the stars in the sky! 

Happy Birthday my beautiful little Princess!!







2 comments:

  1. Oh wow my daughter is called Grace Amelia she'll be 4yo in 3 weeks!!! Happy 3rd birthday Amelia Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We obviously have good taste in girls names lol! Thanks for the birthday wishes xxx

      Delete