Tuesday 15 May 2012

Other Oddidties


Apart from the church thing, apparently (according to my husband) I have a "few unusual quirks" I think he is just rude but let’s put them out there..

1. I cannot sit with a dirty plate anywhere near me for more than a couple of minutes, when I've finished eating the plate has to be put in the dishwasher.

2. When buttering bread or toast the buttering has to be done on a plate, otherwise it’s just "bread crumbs city"

3. Washing cannot be left in the tumble dryer under any circumstance - ever!

4. Beds HAVE to be made pretty much as soon as you get up

5. I can only drink out of certain cups otherwise it makes me feel sick

6. All cutlery has to be facing the same way 

7. I never have ice in drinks (apart from when pregnant and then I always have ice in drinks) and I never ever drink from a can

8. I don't like ice cream

9. Ladybirds & Butterflies are the devil! 

10. Baths should be that hot that you nearly faint, if you have to lie down after your bath then you know it was hot enough.

11. I don’t really like people talking to me unless I want to interact, it makes me itchy if someone is talking to me when I don’t want to be sociable.

Now I am sure there are lots more but I don't want to appear strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment