Wednesday 16 May 2012

Whilst I am writing to gods...

Dear Lottery God

Please can you fix it for me to win the lottery, as I like nice things but I don't want to go back to work and working from home is a real pain sometimes.

Thank you kindly

Mrs Waiting In Anticipation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Cleaning Up Fairies

Erm... have you forgotten where I live?

Love from

Mrs Living In Squalor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Gods who put petrol in my car

It seems that you no longer like to put petrol in for me, if there is anything I can do to rectify this? Please let me know as I do not like going to petrol stations, especially when its cold.

Yours lazily

Mrs I'm too good to put my own petrol in


No comments:

Post a Comment