Saturday 27 April 2013

For sale - Laura Ashley Hydrangea / Awning Cushion Covers...

Beautiful Laura Ashley Hydrangea cushion covers with Laura Ashley Awning on reverse

Zip closure

16 x 16 inches

£15.00 (free P&P)

Other options available

With plain cream reverse, zip closure - £12.00

Plain cream envelope reverse - £9.99

Other colours and sizes are available so please contact me.

Seams overlocked to prevent fraying

14 days return policy

For your peace of mind payment is via PayPal and you can also order on my eBay account Juleshome2012









4 comments:

  1. I've ordered a few cushions off Julie and they have been fabulous and I am going to order these today. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are too kind (I'm blushing) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in an excellent position to tailor make products to suit your special requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered a few cushions off Julie and they have been fabulous and I am going to order these today. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete