Monday 8 April 2013

Tip - Getting Rid of Stubborn Smells

If you have children then you know that when toddlers are sick it is THE most horrendous smell that seems to linger for weeks.

My youngest is a sickie child, I have lost count of the times she has vomited in her bed, over the carpet, on my living room rug (which I ended up throwing out as I didn't know this little gem then), in the car, in fact she has been sick more in one year than Amelia has in total. She is a nightmare!

This is my tip for removing the smell of sick and any other unpleasant smell.

Mix washing powder with bicarbonate of soda and brush gently into the area, leave overnight then vacuum.

No more smell

This works like a charm

I also use it to freshen up my carpets and it makes your room smell wonderfully clean and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment