Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday catch up....

Sorry I've been a bit quiet of late, I've had a horrible chest infection that has exhausted me, along with being ridiculously busy, I don't seem to have had a spare minute.

We have been planning Amelia's 4th Birthday party and after going through every type of party imaginable she has finally decided to have a soft play party (thank god! At least we can just leave them to it). So the invites have been sent and all I now need to do is come terms with the fact my baby is almost 4!!!!

Talking of my beautiful 3 year old (still saying it whilst I can) she finally got her gymnastics jacket after we ordered it 2 months ago (don't ask). The absolute delight on her face when she got it though was well worth the wait. She hasn't had it off since Tuesday and even went to bed in it on the night she got it, bless her :)



In other news, I have managed to make a start on some of my other projects (at last!)

I made a garland for my kitchen window, I originally was going to make some curtains but as the kitchen can be quite dark I decided against it but I still wanted "something" and I saw this on Pinterest (gotta love that site) and went for it.


It looks great but I can't get a decent picture of it, for the life of me (grrr)

I plan next week to paint my kitchen chairs (I know, I've been saying it for months but I mean it this week).

Also I'm on the look out for a shelf unit to refurb and then the kitchen will be pretty much done (until I rip it out and put French doors in)

Oh and I'm after a big ass rug for in there as well.....

What else have I done.... Oh yes... sew, sew and more sewing. I have some new fabric which is beautiful to touch and predicting its going to be popular.

And I got some fabric to start making some bunting, I'm starting simple with some birthday bunting for Millie Poo so I will post that hopefully next week.

And that's about it, hubby is off next week so visits to a local farm, swimming and a ride on Thomas the Tank Engine are all planned.... Happy Days!!













No comments:

Post a Comment