Sunday 14 April 2013

Real gravy....

Today I made gravy for the first time and all I can say is "Oh my god! Why have I not made gravy before!

(I didn't get chance to take pictures so proper blog post next Sunday)

It was simple enough to do (it did go a tad lumpy but my siv soon sorted that out) and it was by miles the nicest gravy I think I've ever had and I'm really not exaggerating it was divine.

In fact my whole roast was perfect (happy dancing), the lamb melted in your mouth, roasts were lovely, my Yorkshire Puddings were perfection and I got all my veg fresh from the farm shop yesterday and by god you could tell the difference. Poor Kit Kat had no left overs!

Even Miss "Fussy Pants" Amelia ate something other than just Yorkshire Puddings.

My homemade apple crumble is now in the oven so lets see if I can do a full house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment