Wednesday 3 April 2013

Week 1 - 30 Day Squat Challenge


Day 2

55 Squats, 55 Crunches, 25 Press Ups (kneeling)

Today was hard!!! Sore from yesterday but what I like the most is its done in 5 minutes and you feel like you've worked out.

Day 3

I have woken up VERY sore, my bum, thighs, stomach and arms.

Today's 60 should be fun, at least tomorrow is a rest day

Update on day 3, it's 6.30pm and I cannot walk! Or sit! Or stand!

Ouch!!!!

Day 4

Rest Day! Yay!!!

Glad it is a rest day as I have a sore hip

Day 5

I need to do 65 squats and crunches, 33 press ups....

Motivation seems to have left the building

Going to do it now.... Now.... Erm in a minute... No now!!!

Done! Sort of.

No definitely done but by god abs and arms hurt today, the squats aren't too bad it's the other stuff I'm really struggling with.

70 tomorrow.....

Erm... Well I fell off the wagon but I am starting again next week, just rubbish I know

No comments:

Post a Comment