Monday 15 April 2013

Sunday catch up

Well it's been a busy old week

Spent lots of time with my sister, which is something I love doing and we don't do enough off, I think a little pampering weekend is on the cards soon.

Then it's been all cushions, cushions, cushions! Mad busy, which is fabulous. Well, apart from the girls wrecking my house whilst I sew (argh) but I am not complaining :)

I am currently buying new fabric for some lovely spring time cushions, bunting and I want to crack the door stop (bloody cube shape!)

Time to step it up a gear I think.

Cooking wise it's been a low and then high, I had the family around for lunch last Sunday and I was all smug about my Yorkshire Puddings and guess what.... They didn't rise!!!!!

How frigging typical!

Then Monday I made Toad in the hole and it was perfect YAY!!!

All comes out equal in the end...

But now we are all ill well the hubby and I are coughing and spluttering, feeling sorry for ourselves. A quiet weekend is on the cards with a visit to grandparents on Saturday and a little walk and the pub on Sunday.

Hopefully we will be back fighting fit sharpish.



Yummmmmy Toad in the Hole



Cushions, Cushions, Cushions



My very talented sister cutting Amelias hair



Cousins having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment